Memorial Day is right around the corner and that means one thing in East Tennessee -- LAKE SEASON! Many people love the idea of living lakefront but think that there is no way they could afford a lake lot. I am going to share with you 5 fantastic Cherokee Lakefront lots that are more affordable than you think!
1. Lot 52 Hickory Knoll This 2.66 acre lot is located in Walnut Bend subdivision in Whitesburg, TN. The lot is Cherokee Lakefront but for practical purposes it is more of a great lakeview lot. It is pretty steep from the back of the lot down to the water so having a dock there may not be economically feasible. However, if you are more of a view person and want to know that no one can built to obstruct your view--this may be the lot for you. Subdivision does have a boat ramp and private dock. Priced at $19,900!
2. 710 E Muskogee Drive Cherokee Lakefront lot located in Chelaque. 0.53 acre lot with seasonal frontage on Cherokee Lake. This lot would offer you great lake views as well. Only a 1400 sq ft minimum for your home. Private boat ramp and dock in the subdivision. Priced to sell at $29,900!
3. 6220 Outlook Trail Located in Turners Landing subdivision in Russellville, this lot has 101 ft of shoreline and is a dock-able lot with seasonal frontage on Cherokee Lake. Subdivision has underground utilities, public water, and community sewer. List price on this lot is $39,900!
4. 4056 Paradise Road This 0.62 acre lot is located in Legacy Bay in Mooresburg It is a dock-able lot on Cherokee Lake. Subdivision has a swimming pool, tennis court, boat ramp, trailer storage, and private dock. Cleared lot and level to the shoreline! Listed at $55,000!
5. 1632 Sequoyah Drive This gorgeous 1/2 acre lot is also in Chelaque. It is dock-able and while it is on a cove, it is a deep water cove with the main channel in sight. Partially cleared with a gentle slope to the water. Great for a basement rancher. List price $63,500!
I know I said 5 lots but I am going to share a bonus with you! Tract 1 on Jimtown Road in Mooresburg is an exceptional lot. Located on a dead end street, this lot is 3.05 acres and extends across the road to touch the lake. It is a dock-able lot. Great building site will give you year round mountain and lake views. 1100 sq ft home minimum. Priced at only $89,500! Motivated seller will consider all reasonable written offers.
Don't be fooled into thinking you can't afford to live the TN Lake Life! There are at least 25 Cherokee Lakefront lots available for sale for $75,000 and under. If you need to finance the purchase of a lot, call or email me for the names of a couple of great LOT lenders!